This is part of the Sustainability Internship Conversations suite of events
Join us for an in-person session as we hear from students about their summer internships at the intersection of business and the environment! Interesting, informative, and often humorous, these talks give personal accounts of experiences and highlight the many possible career pathways for students engaged in the business/environment interface.
We'll hear from:
- Jessica Bediako (MEM '22) - World Business Council for Sustainable Development [Mobility Decarbonization and Commuting Behavioral Change]
- Charlotte Benishek (MEM/MBA '23) - Micron Technology
- Winter Wilson (MEM '22) - OnePointFive
- Noah Lerner (MEM/MBA '22) - Spring Lane Capital
A Charley's Place voucher will be given to participants after the event concludes.
This series is produced in partnership with:
- Business & Environment Club at SOM
- Business & Environment Learning Community at YSE
- The Office of Careers and Professional Development at YSE
- The Career Development Office at SOM
NOTE: Given COVID restrictions, these events are only open to members of the Yale Community.