This is part of the Sustainability Internship Conversations suite of events
Join us for an in-person session as we hear from students about their summer internships at the intersection of business and the environment! Interesting, informative, and often humorous, these talks give personal accounts of experiences and highlight the many possible career pathways for students engaged in the business/environment interface.
We'll hear from:
- Sawyer Cresap (MEM '22) - The Nature Conservancy's Adirondack Chapter
- Drew D'Alelio (MBA '22) - US Development Finance Corporation, Renewable Energy and Infrastructure Team
- Eileen Nakahata - (MBA/MEM '23) - World Business Council on Sustainable Development [Climate Team]
A boxed to-go lunch will be served after the event concludes.
This series is produced in partnership with:
- Business & Environment Club at SOM
- Business & Environment Learning Community at YSE
- The Office of Careers and Professional Development at YSE
- The Career Development Office at SOM
NOTE: Given COVID restrictions, these events are only open to members of the Yale Community.