Fall 2020 openings are listed here. These positions are open to returning Yale undergraduate and graduate students only. Resumes and statements of interest will inform selections for interviews. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Required skills include (but are not limited to):
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker;
- Must be professional and engaging;
- Excellent research, organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills;
- Must be punctual and responsible;
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and web; and
- Strong interest in the business-environment interface.
- Use our online application HERE.
- You may apply to up to three (3) positions. Please RANK ORDER them in terms of preference.
- You will be asked to upload your resume and statement of interest within the application process (and a writing sample if requested in the job description).
- Your statement of interest should indicate why you would like to work for the Center, which position(s) are of interest and why you would be a good fit for the position(s).
- Resumes and statements of interest will inform selections for interviews. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Therefore it is in your best interest to apply early.
- As we receive applications, we will contact qualified candidates to set up online interviews on a rolling basis throughout August and early September.
- Application deadline: 11:59PM ET on August 24, 2020.