Looking for a project to dig into over the quiet period? Our winter break opportunities are listed below. These are interesting projects, so you might want to apply to more than one. That’s great! However, you may only apply for up to 3 projects, and can only accept one (if you are selected).
The application asks for you to upload your statement(s) of interest and resume/CV, so have those ready when you apply.
The application will open on Tuesday, December 1 and will close at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.
Questions? Reach out to Heather.Fitzgerald@Yale.edu and Stuart.DeCew@Yale.edu
Required skills include (but are not limited to):
- Must be a self-starter and independent worker;
- Excellent research, organizational, interpersonal, writing and communication skills;
- Must be punctual and responsible;
- Strong interest in the business-environment interface.
- Use this application link to apply for up to 3 opportunities.
- Application deadline is at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 8, 2020.