The Center for Business and Environment at Yale convenes students, faculty, and thought leaders from a wide-ranging set of institutions around the world. With a dynamic list of research projects, the Center operates at the forefront of work in the business-environment domain:
- Green consumer marketing;
- Environmental and development economics;
- Corporate environmental management and strategy;
- Environmental markets and finance (i.e. energy, carbon, water and ecosystem services);
- Green design; and
- Business operations and resource management.
Our work in each of these areas is centered on one or more of our environmental concentrations: