The Yale Collaborative on Social Entrepreneurship is a network of centers and programs collaborating to support entrepreneurship at Yale to solve society’s critical challenges locally and globally. We purse a common goal: One Yale that fosters, supports and inspires an entrepreneurial spirit to address the world’s critical challenges, to positively affect millions of lives over the next decade.
The Collaborative was founded in March 2016. Since this date 30+ students, staff and faculty have been working in groups across three strategic priorities: education, network development and venture/project creation. Our aim is to collaboratively increase resources and support for students to succeed in the world of social innovation and entrepreneurship.
Our shared values are:
- One Yale: Collaborate across campus and beyond to strengthen existing resources and provide new ones
- Multi-disciplinary: Engage students, faculty, staff, and mentors across disciplines and sectors
- Embracing Diversity: Create an environment that supports diverse students solving problems locally and globally
- Student-centered: Invite and incorporate student feedback to develop resources that will best serve them
- Impact Beyond Yale: Inspire and equip students to pursue social entrepreneurship after graduation
- If you are interested in joining us, please contact Cass Walker at email@example.com
Please visit www.entrepreneurshipacrossyale.com to learn about all the resources offered for entrepreneurship and innovation across Yale’s campus!