The 2nd Yale Clean Energy Conference is nearly here, and we have to ask – are you ready?
We know building a just clean energy future is going to take all of us. That’s why we’re so excited to bring together students, alumni, and passionate individuals alongside leading experts to discuss clean energy as a catalyst for transformation, technology, and a just transition.
Brought to you by the Yale Clean Energy Collaborative, this year’s conference has assembled a diverse and passionate lineup of speakers for two days of panel discussions, exhibitions, and networking opportunities.
The Collaborative is excited to welcome keynote speakers: Ali Zaidi, National Climate Advisor and Assistant to the President, White House Climate Policy Office and Gretchen Kittel (SOM ‘92), Acting Director, Outreach and Business Development Division, US Department of Energy Loan Programs Office.
Experts include Yale Alumni:
- Corey Cantor YSE‘19, Electric Vehicles Associate, BloombergNEF
- Becky Gallagher YSE/SOM ‘16, Offshore Wind - New Business, Avangrid-Iberdrola
- Bryan Garcia YSE ‘00, President & CEO, Connecticut Green Bank
- Sara Harari YSE/SOM ‘19, Associate Director of Innovation & Strategic Advisor to the President, Connecticut Green Bank
- Rob Klee YSE ‘99, ‘04, ‘05, Managing Director of Clean Energy Programming, Lecturer, Yale Center for Business and the Environment, Yale School of the Environment
- Jake Seligman YSE ‘12, Deputy General Counsel, Clearway Energy Group
- Mothusi Pahl SOM ‘07, Vice President of Business Development, Modern Electron
- Margaret Tallmadge YSE ‘20, Tribal Engagement, Navajo Power
Clean energy is an essential tool that can advance environmental justice and racial and economic equity – but we can only get there together. Register today to engage with like-minded individuals and discover the steps we can take to ensure clean energy and the clean energy field is accessible to all.
Current Yale students, faculty, and staff members will be automatically reimbursed upon attendance.