Join us on the West Coast!
We will be celebrating the recent launch of our new publication in collaboration with Patagonia and Caprock entitled "Just Good Business: An Investor’s Guide to B Corps", and the launch of a new initiative at Yale – WE@Yale (Women Entrepreneurs and Innovators at Yale), an organization that connects, empowers and creates a community to support women entrepreneurs and innovators.
Nancy Pfund (MBA ’82), Founder and Managing Partner of DBL Partners, will give the opening keynote. We are also excited to feature a panel of three leading female entrepreneurs:
- Kikka Hanazawa, Investor and Founder of Fashion Girls for Humanity
- Alison May, Former CEO at Patagonia, Board of Directors at King Arthur Flour
- Karla Mora, Founder & Managing Partner at Alante Capital
- The panel will be moderated by Sara Schley, Co-founder and CEO of Seed Systems and Eileen Fisher B-Corp Lead
Timeline of events:
- 6:00pm – Doors open for registration
- 6:30pm – Welcome and introductions
- 6:35pm - 7:00pm – Keynote: Investing in the Next Generation of Double Bottom Line Founders
- 7:00pm - 7:45pm – Panel: Women Leading the B Corps Movement
- 7:45pm - 8:30pm – Networking reception
This event is co-sponsored by The Yale Center for Business and the Environment, Tsai CITY, WE@Yale, Patagonia, Caprock and the Yale School of Management Program for Entrepreneurship.