Join us for a conversation with Salima Jones-Daley (MEM '11), Interim Executive Director at National Young Farmers Coalition/ Principal Consultant at Daley Bread Consulting. Since 2002, Salima has developed, managed, and consulted on various food access and enterprise development programs designed to bridge the gap between the needs of marginalized communities and available resources through sustainable solutions. She is currently a management consultant helping businesses become more efficient and effective through behavioral change and process improvement.
Salima will talk about her career journey, what she loves about the work she does, what frustrates her, trends she is seeing, and advice for students who want to work in sustainable food systems.
This event is open to the public!
Lunch will be served.
This is part of CBEY's Career Pathways in Business and the Environment program, and is co-sponsored by:
- The Yale Sustainable Food Program
- Yale Afro-American Cultural Center
- Career Development Office at the Yale School of Management
- Office of Career and Professional Development at the Yale School of the Environment
- Business and Environment Learning Community at YSE
- Business and Environment Club at SOM
- Food SIG at Yale School of the Environment