Startup Yale brings together Yale’s biggest entrepreneurship awards in one day of pitches, prizes and world-changing ideas. Prizes include:
- Thorne Prize for Social Innovation in Health or Education presented by InnovateHealth Yale
- Sabin Sustainable Venture Prize presented by the Yale Center for Business and the Environment
- Miller Prize, presented by the Yale Entrepreneurial Institute
- Aetna Foundation Prize for Health Equity Innovation presented by InnovateHealth Yale
- Yale Venture Challenge presented by the Yale Entrepreneurial Society
More than $100K in prize money is being given to winners representing the most promising startups across the university.
New this year! Awards Reception at New Haven Lawn Club. Keynote to be announced!
Interested in applying? Submit an application for the Thorne, Sabin, Miller & Aetna Prizes through one online application. Applications due March 30, 2017. APPLY HERE!