The Renewable Thermal Alliance (RTA) was initiated by Yale University, NYSERDA (New York State Energy Research and Development Authority), and Connecticut Green Bank to develop the infrastructure for large-scale deployment of renewable heating and cooling.
Please join us for the next in-person meeting of the RTA on September 27th, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm in New York.
The meeting aspires to be an arena for networking, sharing best practices and facilitating discussions of current issues to bring renewable heating and cooling to scale. The preliminary plan for the day
- RTA action points. Discussing RTA next steps and agreeing on action points.
- Data driven business models. Discussing various business models applied in the renewable heating and cooling space, and the role of data supporting these models.
- Value of renewable thermal. Integrating renewable heating and cooling into the energy system and understanding the values to different stakeholders.
- State energy strategies and programs. Updates on new programs and policies relevant to renewable heating and cooling.
- Key note speaker on Green Banks and financing of renewable heating and cooling
Contact Helle Gronli if you want more information on the RTA.
Please register for the day meeting here.RegisterDownload Event